- Outland Celebrates Closing Ceremonies of the 15th Year of FNNRYEP
- Outland Staff Rescues Family in Vehicle Collision
- Outland Caters 1000 Man Camp in Vernon
- Saddlebrook Receives 'Heroes of the Flood' Award
- New Camp on Hudson's Bay
- Outland Camps returns to Webequie FN for Annual Career Fair
- Fort Hope Career Fair
- Lac Seul Career Fair 2014
- Fox Lake Cree Nation Joint Venture Agreement
- Saddlebrook Grand Opening
- FNNRYEP Closing 2013
- FIRST NATIONS NATURAL RESOURCES YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM begins 14th summer Program at Firesteel Camp west of Upsala, Ontario
- Outland Aids Flood Victims
- LSFN Career Fair
- Outland Camps Joins the Modular Building Institute
- Outland Camps Joins ISN
- National Aboriginal Day
- 2012 FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies and 2013 Program Details
- Outland Camps supports Books With No Bounds
- John C. Yesno Memorial School Job Fair
- Webequie Career Fair
- Outland Caters for Webequie Mining Essentials Program
- Outland and APTN
- May 2013 - Employee Spotlights
- Outland Remote Catering Class and Webequie First Nations
- Outland Camps Selected to Build State of the Art Camp Facility for Manitoba Hydro
- Outland Employee Spotlights
- Outland Employees Assist with Plane Crash Rescue
- Outland Wins AFPA Safety Award
- Jarome Iginla
- 2012 First Nation Rangers
- Former Outland Supervisor wins Bravery Award
- Outland Acquires Cinema Scenes Catering
- Outland Deploys fire Crews and camp staff to Ontario Fires
- Working in a Mining Camp
- Outland 27 years in remote camp business
- Prime Minister Harper visits Outland Camp in Nunavut
- OUTLAND’S INUIT PARTNER, TANGMAARVIK INLAND CAMP SERVICES COMPLETES A 35,000 SQAURE FOOT MODULAR FACILITY IN NUNAVUT
- Outland wins Ontario Catering Project
- Outland Remote Camp Award - Alberta
- Northern Quebec Camp
- Outland Joins With First Nations Partner To Provide Catering Services In Northern Ontario
- Outland Camp Award (2)
- Outland Camp Award
- Kurt Metivier Accepts Position Of Vice President, Camps And Catering.
- Outland Camp Opening
- Outland Feeding Over 1500 Fire Fighters In Alberta.
- Outland Hosts Pancake Breakfast For Slave Lake, Alberta
- Outland Caters Over 125 First Nations Evacuees In North Eastern Ontario
- 12th Annual First Nations Youth Employment Program Starts July 5th!
- Outland Wins Exploration Camp Build And Install - Nunavut!
- Alberta-Bull of The Woods - August 15Th to August 18Th
- Outland Camp Award
- Outland Grows in BC
- Outland Safety Award
- Outland A Partner in First Nations Youth Education
- Outland Wins Alberta Safety Award
- Wesley Community Clean-Up
- Outland Camps Awarded Sunset Prairie Lodge
- Outland Hosts Christmas Luncheon for Heart Lake First Nation
- Outland Acquired by Carillion Canada
- Opening Ceremonies of 16th FNNRYEP
- INSYNC media presents
- 16th Annual FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies
- FNNRYEP Closing Ceremonies 2015 - Welcome Carillion Canada!
- Keewatinohk Camp is Officially Open!
- New Logo!
- Volunteer Award awarded to Outland's Dave Bradley and Sarah Ambroziak!
- Congratulations Ryan Klages on your promotion to Operations Manager!
- "Anything is Possible.." First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program 2016
- Outland FNNRYEP students attend Annual Science Week
- Outland kitchen team work hard to supply food services to emergency Bak Lake Fire camp
- First Nations Natural Resources Youth Employment Program
- Fairfax Successfully Completes Acquisition of Carillion Canada’s Services Business
Employee SpotlightsMarch 2013
Outland is pleased to recognize the following employees for excellence in service and outstanding work in the last quarter.
Louisa Kadjulik, Housekeeper
Louisa is from Salluit and has been working as a night shift housekeeper at Canadian Royalties since June 2012. Her excellent work and friendly attitude (always with a radiant smile) is appreciated by everyone who works with her.
Ann Comfort, Chef
Ann (right) has worked at Outland for 10 years - first as a treeplanter, and has been cooking with Outland since 2007. She is currently a chef at our 200 person Matachewan camp. Ann is being recognized for her outstanding service.
Sue Wood, First Cook
Sue has worked in the food industry for 30+ years and joined Outland's Norseman camp in February 2012, serving crews of 30-50 + people. Sue specializes in cakes, tarts and pies and says her experience has been an interesting, challenging and rewarding one.
Tyson Corman, Second Cook
Tyson has worked with Outland since October 2011 at Snow Lake, a 50-125 person camp. In addition to being recognized for his excellent service, Tyson was also pivotal in the rescue efforts following the plane crash in November 2012.
Kevin Franks, Chef
Kevin has worked with Outland since 2011 as a First Cook at our camp in Steen River. He is being recognized for his outstanding service at our High Level rig camps.
Donna Sampson, Housekeeper
Donna began working at Outland in Jan 2011 at our Talisman camp and is now working at our TCPL camp in Fort Nelson BC. Donna has consistently set the bar for excellent service.
Joe Latino, Second Cook
Joe has worked in our BC operations since the fall of 2011. He has played various roles at the camps and has always gone above and beyond to help his fellow staff no matter what the situation. Joe is a strong, resourceful worker who continues to impress those around him. He is currently working at our Walters Energy southwest of Chetwynd BC.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone for their oustanding contributions! Your dedication and hard work are appreciated!